Geraldine Hall

More Than Pink Walk Alumni

My Achievements

Made a Personal Donation

$100

Milestone: $100

$250 $250

Milestone: $250

$500

Milestone: $500

$1,000

Milestone: $1000

Received Five Donations

Hit My Goal

OUR "PRUE'S PRIDE" TEAM

Team Prue’s Pride was formed to honor the fundraising efforts of our coworker, Prudence Philbin (photo above), who lost her battle with breast cancer in 2015.  This will be the 5th year I am participating in the Komen MORE THAN PINK Walk, together with coworkers, family, and friends.  Prue was a very unselfish person.  She knew that she would not benefit from her fundraising efforts, but she continued to fundraise, throughout her battle with breast cancer, so she could help others.  

Prue’s Pride wants to make an impact in the fight against breast cancer, but we need your help to do so. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today in support of our team’s fundraising efforts. Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer.  Of the money raised through the Walk, 75 percent stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.

Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever. That's our promise. Please join us in this fight by making a donation today.  Thank you!


Read More Read Less Support Me
colorful ruler

Geraldine Is MORE THAN PINK®

Add your name to the list!

Donate
Geraldine's Donors Are MORE THAN PINK®!
Fundraising Honor Roll
David Davis
$260
Jeff Hall
$166
Cory Loudenslager
$135
Mary Lou & Dave Hall
$104
Jerome Hall
$53
Christopher Hall
$52
Greg Hall
$52
Julia Hall
$52
Anonymous
$52
Geraldine C Hall
$50
Mrs. Jennifer K Mann
$31
Ms. Gail Dean
$30
Laura Castonguay
$20